If you see a content- or technology-related issue, contact your account manager or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much of the following information as possible:
- Description of the issue, including frequency
- Screenshot of the offending creative (containing the time and date, if possible)
- Date and time (including timezone) when it occurred
- URL of the page on which the ad was seen
- Platform, OS, and browser
- Geographical location of user (city, state, country)
- IP address of user
- Position of the ad on the page
- Advertiser URL (if you click on the ad, where does it go?)
- Text file containing the full ad HTML call
The more data points that you can provide, the quicker and more effectively we can solve the issue.
If you have any other questions about ad quality, contact your account manager or send us an email at email@example.com.