When using your own accounts/seats for demand partners, your Sortable representative will send you a link to a file that looks similar to the image below. This document describes how to fill in those fields to ensure we map your partner correctly. If you have any questions, please reach out to your Sortable representative, or email email@example.com.
All required fields have a blue background.
- Gross/Net Bids: Is this partner bidding in gross or net?
- Rev Share: If bidding in gross, what is their rev share? We will apply the revshare to the bid we receive to remove the rev share they will charge you. This is to ensure that all bids are competing in net revenue.
- Bidding Currency: Most partners bid in USD. Enter the currency that your account is bidding in for this partner.
- Discrepancy Factor: If you already have a discrepancy factor you are using for this partner, enter the factor in the field. We will multiply the bid received from the partner by the discrepancy factor to fairly compete and help eliminate discrepancies in reporting. Our default is 1, meaning that a bid will remain the same as the partner bid.
Equation: Bid Price x Discrepancy Factor = Bid Price Used. Eg. $1.00 x 1 = $1.00 or $1.00 x 0.55 = $0.55.
- Other required fields may include account IDs or specific information your partner will provide that apply to all IDs. If you need any help with specific partner IDs, please let us know.
All optional fields have a white background.
- Ads.txt Entries: We will use the lines you enter here to validate that your lines have been added to your file. If left blank, you will need to validate your own lines in your ads.txt file.
- Blocking requirements: All blocks are done at the partner level. This field is just a note to set those block up directly with the Partner.
All required columns have a blue background. Fill in the IDs your partner should be providing to you. If you need any help with specific partner IDs, please let us know.
If the ID you are using should only be mapped to specific device types, ad units, or sizes, enter the specific targeting in the device_type, ad_unit_name, and size columns. Otherwise, leave these columns blank if the IDs are for all requests.
If you want the ID to only be used when a specific device type is detected, use the device_type column.
Use the following values in the appropriate cell, and if adding more than one, separate each device type with a comma. If the ID is for all device types, the cell can be left blank.
- D = Desktop
- T = Tablet
- S = Smartphone/mobile
If you want the ID to only be used when a specific ad unit is used, use the ad_unit_name column. If the ID is for all ad units, this can be left blank.
- If you are using Sortable's Google Ad Manager: The Values are your ad unit names as found in the "data-ad-name" https://analytics.sortable.com/home/settings/adtags/. For example, header.
- If you are using your own Google Ad Manager account: Values are your GAM ad unit codes as found in Inventory > Ad units > "Code". For example, ad_unit_code.
Separate multiple ad unit names with a comma.
If you want the ID to only be used when a specific size is called, use the size column. Only valid header bidding sizes need to be added. Separate multiple sizes with a comma. If the ID is for all sizes, this can be left blank.
Values are the width x height of the unit with no spaces. For example, "300x250" or "320x50,300x250,468x60".
Valid Header Bidding Sizes include: 1x1, 120x600, 125x125, 160x600, 300x250, 300x50, 300x600, 320x100, 320x50, 336x280, 468x60, 728x15, 728x90, 970x90, 970x250