For managed refresh, AdX policy requires that you declare any inventory that refreshes.
Create the key-values to be used for refresh declarations
- Log in to your GAM account.
- Select Inventory.
- Select Key-values.
- Select New Key-value.
- Enter srt_st as the name.
- Enter Sortable Refresh as the display name.
- Select Predefined as the value type.
- Select New Values.
- Copy the following values below and paste into the values field:
- Select Save.
- Select the X to close.
Create the Ad Exchange declaration rules
In Google Ad Manager,
- Navigate to Inventory > Ad Exchange rules > Publisher declarations.
- Click New display Publisher declaration.
- Create a new rule for each of the time intervals below.
Name Targeting Refresh refresh time 30s srt_st is any of 8 Time intervals - 30 sec refresh time 60s srt_st is any of 9 Time intervals - 60 sec refresh time 90s srt_st is any of a Time intervals - 90 sec refresh time 120s srt_st is any of b Time intervals - 120 sec refresh time 180s srt_st is any of c Time intervals - 180 sec refresh time 240s srt_st is any of d Time intervals - 240 sec refresh time 300s srt_st is any of e Time intervals - 300 sec refresh time 360s srt_st is any of f Time intervals - 360 sec refresh event 30s srt_st is any of 5 Event Refresh - 30 sec
- Select Save for each rule created.