Reporting on Sponsored Video involves using the Ad Revenue Report in Sortable's analyzable. If you are not familiar with this report, review the details here. If you'd like to learn more about Sponsored Video, see this post.
How to report on Sponsored Video
- Go to analyzable.
- Click Reports in the left navigational menu.
- Click Create New Report.
- Select the Ad Revenue report.
- Select Ad Format from the drop-down menu.
- On the same line as Ad Format, click where it says "Search for an option."
- Select Sponsored Video from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Metrics you want to include in the report.
- Click RUN to run the report or click SAVE AND RUN to run the report and save it for the future.
You can also choose to use the Ad Format dimension rather than the filter to see your reporting broken down by Ad Format.